Saturday, May 12, 2012

Post on theme thinking process


For the final this year, my thoughts have been bouncing between the themes of communication or industrialization.  In the process of deciding, many of the big events I chose fit under both themes.  For example, Oil production, a communication between countries for economy, peace, and war.  But the Oil production is also a industry, so it falls under industrialization.  Over the course of the year both of the themes flashed up under the events we were learning about.  When we were learning about government and human rights, many instances of managing the working people of communities.  In environmental and religion, it showcases the need for expansion and travel of word spread for advancement.  In the end, I decided that choosing industrialization would be a better theme.  I decided this because it chooses a path that has many more interpretation in the learning process.   

No comments:

Post a Comment